Step 1: Before making a reservation
Qualifications for Driving in Japan
Please confirm that you have a valid driver's license in Japan or you can get it.
In order to drive in Japan, the following 3 points are required.
① International driver's license (issued under the Geneva Convention by the Member States of the Geneva Convention)
② Driver's license (issued in the country issuing international driver's license)
※ If necessary, please obtain a driver's license that can be operated in Japan.
※ You can not participate if you have a disease such as heart disease that hinders driving.
Step 2: Official reservation!
· Required items (date / time of request, Length of tour participation (1 hours or 2 hours), number of people (= number of units), nationality, name (representative), gender, settlement method)
Please send with WEB site reservation form, What's Up, Line etc.
· We will answer you whether We can answer your wishes.
· After confirming the reservation, we will send you a voucher. (Please bring it when you visit)
· Please agree to the terms of service , pay when paying in cash on the day, payment on the settlement page sent in the case of credit card payment.
· If you need an international driver's license, please obtain an international driver's license at each publishing office.
Step 3: On the day of participation
· Please visit us ten minutes before the appointed time.
※ International driver's license which can be operated in Japan, driver's license (issued in the country issuing international driver's license)Please bring your passport (no Japanese required) and a voucher.
· Procedure for rental buggy
· Fill out consent form for tour participation notes
· Payment (cash settlement)
· Lecture on Japanese traffic rules (about 5 minutes)
· Baggy's driving method and lecture on attention at the time of participation
· Change into a favorite costume
· Passport, prepare for driving by putting in a locker other than a driver's license.
Step 4: Depart
· The guide starts running with the start.
· Commemorative photographing with a photo spot in the middle (We will print out and hand it over.)